Saturday, June 26, 2010

A 4 Star review for my new short story

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking Short StoriesJune 25, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Closing My Eyes Helps Me To See Clearly (Kindle Edition)
This is a collection of two short stories and a sneak peak at Kipp Poe Speicher's two novels.


The first short, Closing My Eyes Helps Me To See Clearly,
 is a captivating journey of imagery, told by three separate voices.
 It's Speicher's nightmare vision of the end of the world.
 I had to read this fascinating story twice to really get it.


The second story, Gas For Grass, is a disturbing,
 graphic (fairly explicit, not suitable for the YA group) account of a man
 dealing with his annoying neighbor.


Kipp Poe Speicher made me think, made me go back and re-read the stories
 (something I rarely do). I can't wait to read his novels. Great job!





1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful review! That's such a good feeling, isn't it? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete